A simple but useful listing of PCI devices.
The program counts over PCI address space and if the address corresponds to an actual device - stores some device-relative information in a text table.
The program includes two vendor database files: vendors.inc and vendors.add The full list covers 1,000 vendors rising the program size upto 33kB. Some size-critical distrubutives may exclude the 2nd database file that reduces the code downto 10kB.
Version 2.3 also checks available memory-mapped I/O chanels granted to user applications. If such a channel exists, PCIDEV makes a short (64-byte) text dump of each memory-mapped area.
PCIDEV code is a self-explaining demonstration how to use KolibriOS' PCI & MMIO system functions.
- Jason Delozier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sergey Kuzmin aka Wildwest <email@example.com>
- Victor Alberto Gil Hanla aka vhanla <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mihailov Ilia aka Ghost <email@example.com>
- Marat Zakiyanov aka Mario79 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Artem Jerdev aka art_zh <email@example.com>