From KolibriOS wiki
I can't get any further then the Blue screen at boot
- Try using the latest stable build but also try the latest nightbuild.
- You need at least a pentium/k5/.. processor to boot (a 486 wont work)
- You need at leas 8mb of ram
- It is possible your graphics card is not supported, therefore you can try to set the video mode to 640*480*16 colors, wich should work on all (older) systems.
- Also make sure option D (where to laod kernel from) is set correctly
- Try to disable options B (use bios disks) and option C (Use VRR)
- Try to boot from another device (floppy should always work)
If the kernel still doesnt load, contact us on IRC or on the forum