Get source code
The KolibriOS developer team makes use of a central SVN source code repository.
Not only the KolibriOS kernel and its drivers, but also almost all known open-source program and library can be found on this system.
The repository is located at svn://kolibrios.org and can also be browsed through http://websvn.kolibrios.org
There is also a read-only repository (only for checkout, no commits) on git: http://repo.or.cz/w/kolibrios.git
apt-get install subversion
pacman -S subversion
- Mountain Lion
- Install the Command Line Tools for Xcode from Xcode -> Preferences -> Downloads.
- Or download it directly from https://developer.apple.com/downloads/
- Previous versions
- Comes installed.
- TortoiseSVN is a free GUI-oriented SVN client for windows. Get it here: http://tortoisesvn.net/
- In a terminal go to where you want to put the source code of Kolibri.
- Now run the following and wait:
svn checkout svn://kolibrios.org kolibrios
As mentioned above, http://repo.or.cz/w/kolibrios.git is where you can grab a copy from Git. You cannot commit to the repo, the git is only a mirror of the SVN. Please get SVN write access if you wish to make contributions!