Booting on 86duino
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Booting KolibriOS on the 86duino one
- 86duino one.
- KolibriOS compatible mini PCI-express VESA card.
- microSD card (256 Mb should be more then enough)
- a device to connect the microSD to your PC (SD/microSD adapter, USB-microSD adapter,..)
- Create a primary partition on the microSD and format it to FAT32.
- Use your favorite install method to install a bootloader to the microSD. (See Booting from USB flash for available installers.)
- Insert the microSD into your 86duino and power it up.
- If all went well, you are now running KolibriOS on your 86duino!