A VNC client for kolibrios. This allows you to connect to any computer running a VNC server so you have remote acces to the screen, keyboard and mouse of it!
- Can connect to VNC servers that are not secured, using an unencrypted connection.
- Uses DNS to retrieve IP
- Only Supports RAW encoding for now.
- Screen resolution of the server may not be bigger then that of the client.
- Hard coded for 8Bpp now. (Because the stack is so horribly slow)
- Can send mouse events.
- Beeps if requested by the server.
- Resurrected from broken state.
- Support for CopyRect, RRE and TRLE encodings added.
- Support for keyboard added.
- Support for VNC authentication added.
- Support for 8/16/24/32 BPP (selectable before assembling) added.
- Render cursor locally.
- Update archiver.obj so that ZRLE will work.
- Fullscreen mode.
- Scrollbars ?
- File transer support ?
- Clipboard support ? (Need *real* clipboard in KolibriOS first..)