Developing applications and libraries for KolibriOS can be done in a variety of languages, including C, C++, Free Pascal, Forth, Lua and Python.
However, we encourage the use of assembly language whenever possible.
KolibriOS comes shipped with most important developer oriented documentation.
In DOCPACK program you'll find guides to FASM, MTDBG and latest system functions (API).
You can also find a copy of the latest API documention in /kernel/docs/ in the SVN repository (WebSVN)
- Writing Assembly applications for KolibriOS
- Writing C/C++ applications for KolibriOS
- Writing applications for KolibriOS using high level languages
- Porting applications to KolibriOS
- Unofficial guide to MTDBG
- Using libraries
- Compiling application in Linux
- Writing drivers for KolibriOS
- Writing sound drivers for KolibriOS
- Writing network drivers for KolibriOS